Friday, January 8, 2010

Random pictures of my friends! Part 1

Year 2009 was a fun-filled year! I will never ever forget this memorable year. hahaha... I am not gonna talk much here, just wanna post pictures of them! Well, not all though because i took them b4 SPM, during that time many ppl absent, but i will have the remaining pictures soon! hehe... enjoy!

This is what he looks like for a about 10 minutes in school.



And this is what he is like for most of the time in school ^^

This is Gabriel. I think he is playing Chor Dai Di at that time XD.


The happy moments of me and Dickson... that is until...

She arrives in the picture! T.T i got dumped. XD

Well, this is for part 1 ><... continuing Part 2 soon. and then i am gonna post each and every classmate's profile... hehehe... but now i have to collect pictures of them ><>

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment