Saturday, January 9, 2010

Random pictures of my friends! Part 2

Zhe yang, "err cikgu, lepas tolong, boleh bagi aku tidur ke tak?"

I think Encik Samadi said no. Coz Lao Ye looks like he's gonna cry and slam the book on the table XD

Chee Seng, "Hey, move to the side pls, i wanna c that chick's ass." hahaha....

LOL, yu qing, u seem like wanna kiss someone? hahahha

Yu qing, "huh? what in the world is the teacher teaching????"

YQ, "huhuhuhu, i noe i handsome lah,keep taking my pic."
Dickson to the person on the right of YQ, "no lah, actually is he taking my pic." XD

Dickson, "Sigh.. i wanna take a sip at that coke leh ><"

Dickson, "dun take pics of me lah, i very shy de."

LOL, wonder what they're doing? look at Lai. so cute ><

-.-, brudder Seng, dun scratch ur crotch in front of the camera pls. hahahah

You see lah, scratch till tear one hole d. -.-

so hardworking, study till fall asleep. OR, scratch till tired? hmmmm.....

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment