Friday, January 8, 2010

Random pictures of Kean Ming

Hmmm, to those who dunno Kean Ming, let me tell you. Hehehe.. he is the cutest, the most adorable, handsomest, nottiest, smartest baby in the whole world! (to me that is). ^^ he is actually my cousin, though i treat him like my little brother. i love his accompaniment. hahaha... at times, he will do the most ridiculous, but cutest thing. hahaha... the tot of it makes me laugh. ><
Me and mom super tired ard after out whole day, but still, he has the cutest look ><


Hahaha... he stubborn, ask him at home slp dun want, going out that time he kenot tahan d. LOL

Kean Ming said to me, "hey you! she's mine, get away from her!"


This was what he meant by flying like Superman. hahahha...


hahaha... Asleep on my sofa while watching TV with mom.


Posing with me er-jie's sunglasses! hahahahah!!!

Actually, i've many more pics in my sis d camera, but lazy to take out. hahahas... so far is this nia. ><

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment