Friday, January 1, 2010

A new year

Finally, it's 2010. Time flies, ya know? I mean, i feel like it was just yesterday when i am in Form 4. In fact, i can still remember the time i was in Form 4. Lol, with just a blink of an eye, 2 years passed. And now, i am proud to say that, whenever i look back to my past, i am glad i never did anything which i ever regretted. in fact, i was happy all the time, that's what i am glad of also! hahahhaha... 2010, i am no longer a school kid, i am a college student! imagine that, i am all grown up (except for my childisness which i am keeping it to my grave ^^). If only, he was here to c this, it would be all perfect (: But am sure he still can c me. aikz ><

I celebrated the new year in mid valley cinema. Watched Avatar 3D with CCB, chet voon and da jie. Man, it's was a darn good movie. Not only the storyline is unique, but the whole movie is just beautiful. especially in 3D, u'll feel as if ur in the movie. The ticket was RM18, at first tot it was expensive, but after watching it, it was worth the money. hahahaha... In fact, we were too engrossed in the movie until forgot to shout Happy New Year at 12 am... around 12.03, i turned to them and said, Happy New Year and then continued watching. Hahhahahaha....

Btw, i got my wireless router and my long awaited 500GB external Hard disk.. woohoo!!! a pity i dunno how to configure my router, tomorrow ask CCB's help. XD... as for my external hard disk, i am sharing with my da jie. hahahas.... Am going to Ming Tat's house and save lotsa shows. Fringe, Lie To Me, Mentalist, Prison Break and other shows. yeahh.... hahhahaha...

Ok, moving to the last part of this post. New Year's resolution.

1. Slim down and tone up muscles.
2. Secret =P
3. Stay happy and try laughing more than last year. (: (this is going well)
4. Complete all assignments given b4 deadline. (need help on this)
5. Watch all the movies i missed. XD

I think that's so far ba.. If i have more, i'll post it up XD...


HAPPY 2010!

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

1 comment:

  1. i know ur secret kekeke. u want a gf mah rite? shhh shhhh. plus, sama sama own in dota :)

    ReplyDelete