Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A new chapter of my life

SPM ended a couple of weeks back and that signified an end of a chapter of my life. The chapter where i spent around 10 years in school. Primary and secondary. Although my life in primary is a little bit vague to me, but i am damn sure i've had a hellavu good time. (: Secondary school, most of the memories are still fresh in my mind. To me, Form 2 and Form 5 are the best years in my life. Form 2, well it's kinda secret (: hahaha... Form 5, ahh... Best of the best. It's because it is the last year in High School Batu Pahat plus i made new awesome frens! Year 2009's classmates are the best of the best. That does not mean my previous classmates sux, they rock too. (:

After SPM, i tot i could relax, you know, take a break. But then, few days later, i've shifted to kl. but i'll blog about the whole shifting process later on, as all the pictures are with Mr.Ding! hahahahas... he went out with watch Avatar with my er jie tonight -.- i am gonna watch it tomorrow night 11.45. in 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mwahahhaha... ok.. side-tracking. lol

what i wanna say is that shifting to KL is a very very big thing for me. It means i will be leaving my hometown. even though the town is not like awesome like KL, but still i love it. Maybe coz i've stayed there for 16 years? hahaha... nevertheless, i love it a lot. Another sad thing is that, my house back in BP will be sold to others (btw, really sold already). lol.. sigh, the house that i lived in for 17 years is going to be someone else's home. It is not only a house to shelter me from rain and to give me a place to slp. It is a house filled with memories which i will treasure for the rest of my life.

However, shifiting to KL is not at all a bad thing. hahahha.. it marks a new chapter of my life (: life that's gonne be full of challenges and also fun! i really can't wait to enter college lo. Many ppl said it's many, many times more awesome than secondary life. hahahah.... excited! 13th of January 2010 then start classes! syok! ehhehe...

actually, i dun really noe what to blog.. so i just randomly blog. but then, my next post will definitely be the shifting process from BP to Kl. From packing things in BP to unpacking in KL. (:
gotta go eat mee hoon kuey now. bye~

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment