Sunday, January 3, 2010

KL life~~~

KL life, one word - hectic. LOL, everywhere i go, must rush de. Shopping time, must rush, if not go back home very late, beratur oso rush so that wont queue up long and heck, even eat must oso rush coz need time to shop. LOL hahahhaas... but overall, it's kinda fun. ><>
Yesterday, super zadao. Saturday, i decided it would be a day whereby i will study my Undang for the whole day, then Sunday take the exam. In the morning, i jiu study and do some questions. then i called my driving instructor, to tell him i am wanna taking the test on Sunday. mana tau he told me :

"oh! no undang test this week. system offline."

That freaking sentence almost made me fall down. URGH! wasted my time studying it!. grrr... suan liaw lo, what to do? Then i followed sis and mom go out. Bought some necessary things for the house and met with Christina. The person that plans our built in drawers and stuffs. o_o i was so bored during their discussion (mom and sis with christina), i unknowingly drank one bottle of ribena and 5 cups of water o_O during 1 and the half hour. Lol... during that period, i went to the toilet like 5 times. o_o hahahhaha... Later on, we went to eat Indian Curry rice at Restaurant Nirwana Maju. Man, i tell u. their curry rice is authentic Indian de. Super duper deeeelicious! one big serving of rice, veggies and curry, all for RM5. o_o i can't finish my rice. So, u can imagine how big the portion is! hahahaha...

After that, we went to Mid Valley. As Year End Sale left 2 days, mom asked me to buy new clothes lo... I bought pants nia as i have lotsa clothes d. It's like, i got 3 stacks of clothes, and half a stack of pants nia -.- I bought 2 pants for RM 99 at PDI. It's kinda reasonable coz it's nice and comfy and the material is good. Oh by the way, it's 3 quarter pants. XD then went to Jusco to buy some more. Got sale plus mom got Jusco vouchers which is going to expire soon. Woah man, super many ppl and super lotsa discounts! hahahas... bought another shorts for RM 50 and Rm 35 for a pair of slacks (those u wear for formal functions that kind, noe?)
Oh yeah! a funny story happened to me. hahaha...

I took my shorts to have a try at the fitting room ma. then there was a fitting room nearby. It's not actually a room, it's like an open space. Just a curtain as the door with a large mirror in it. I jiu go that one lo. I tot nobody inside, and i din even tot of looking down to c if there were any shoes or legs. I buka the curtain and... OOOPS! a guy was changing his pants. XD... ahhahaha.... i smiled sheepishly then terus close back the curtains. HAHHAHAHA... luckily that guy is a sporting person. When he got out of the fitting room, he smiled at me. And, one thing, he is freaking handsome! shoots, if i were a gal, he would be my target XD...

Today, well nothing much. dota, chat and facebook the whole day -.- boring sial! ahahahhas... k la, next post - shifting to KL!

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~


No comments:

Post a Comment