Friday, May 15, 2009

Blogging

Aikz, macam sudah tahun lepas i blog lerhh... which definitely means, it's been a while since i last bloggeed. hehehe... so sorry to readers (if i have any). been busy lerh, got Mid Year exams. ><><>< hehehe....

My er-jie gonna buy me an i touch!!!! which is soooo cool. seriously, she pestered me into agree-ing her for her to buy for me. hehehe... and i am gonna get my name engraved onto the phone. Laser-engraved. Sounds cool eh? salivating coz of envy? hehehehhe.... SPM pun belum start, i sudah ada present. Wakakakaka.... Itouch has many applications lerhh.... My most favourite is Midomi. It's an application whereby, whenever u have a tune or sentence of a song that keeps rewinding in ur head. But unfortunately u dunno what song is it. Frustrating right? well, not anymore! Just hum or sing the song/tune to the itouch, wait a few secs and .. voila!!! It tells u the artiste and the title of the song! cool eh? when i told Miss Freak, T.T it seems long ago got this thing liaw in Sony d phone. Tracker Id. i am clearly outdated.

I watch Armaggedon. and i simply lurveee it! although i watch umpteen times liaw. but i still like it! it's cool + the song, I Don't Want to Miss A Thing - Aerosmith, is sooo simply nice!!! the lyrics, the vocals, the music. aikz >< Speaking of music, i love Kris Allen from American Idol season 8 too!!!! i like his Apologise and Heartless. super nice lo he sing. but dunno y, many ppl prefer Adam Lambert. maybe because he is a gay? no offence. Just a joke. (:

And, i found my life partner. Boa Kwon!!! The Korean singer. i vowed i will always remember her for the rest of my life. aikz, her songs, beautifully sung! her vocals! and, she is sooo friggin beautiful (: i dreamed of her everyday. and mind u, not perverted that kind, is admire. -.- i ain't like some freak who dreams about singlet-wearing guys till feel like kissing them. Now that's what u call perverted. (: uh-oh, time for my weekly dose of Dota. tata~~~

P.S good luck everyone for ur mid year!!! study gao gao now, and play gao gao after that!

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment