Friday, May 1, 2009

Mutants : Wolverine

OK.... i've decided. no more engineering for me. i wanna be a mutant. yeap... a mutant. humans with powers. uh-huh. Erm... u guys watch X-men? yea, i wanna be like them (except for the fat guy who eats a lot) (: i was thinking which mutant i might be.

1. Maybe i could just insert adamantium inside my body just like wolverine did... but then i think it'll hurt a lot and my survival rate would be .... 0? so not this one...
2. Cyclops??? Yea... maybe. super powerful lasers coming out from the eyes. but then, it's a lil tad powerful. scary. better not. however, i shud buy red sunglasses just in case (:
3. Gambit? now now... this is quite a good choice. he's cool. handsome. kind. he uses cards to fight. as in throw and they explode. but, mom always told me that gambling is not good. so, i guess not.
4. Agent Zero? well, his gun-wielding skills are cool. but he's rotten. NO
5. Wade. yea, he is most likeable. the way he swings the sword. he even cut a bullet into two. he's way cool. too bad he talks a lot ):
6. The diamond-body gal. nope. i dun have large breasts. plus i dun think i look good in diamond body -.-
7. Victor. Considering back number 3. sounds better.
8. Deadpool. staying as i am sounds much better.


Finally, i've decided. i wanna be .... my ownself. i'll developed my own powers (: as for what is it. i ain't gonna tell u. it's so powerful i am not going to tell anyone, in case some government ppl kidnap me for my DNA to do some experiment. (:


Without wax,
B@bOOn~

No comments:

Post a Comment