Sunday, May 17, 2009

Foods

FOODS! I LOVE FOODS! I mean who doesn't right? However, T.T food is making me fat. i mean, i am already fat, but food just make me fatter. how do i noe? Evidence:

1. Clothes that are loose fitting once (3 months ago) has become body hugging.
2. CNY jeans, which i bought a size bigger. Last time, need to use belt so it won't fall off. Now i can save the trouble.
3. My mom and sis says so.
4. My ama says so.
5. My uncles and aunties says so.
6. When i look myself in the mirror, i can c my head on a 4-months pregnant woman.

Despite the fact it's making me fatter, i still eat a lot. and now, i am eating pineapple cubes.
Mom made this, coz she noes this is the only way i'll eat pineapples.

I watched Monsters Inc. and it's sooo cute!!! so funny!!! so silly!!!! so childish!!! it makes me think back of my kiddie days. hehehe...



WE SCARE BECAUSE WE CARE
The Theme for Monsters, Inc.


Oh ya! Happy Belated Teacher's Day! Hope u will have a burdenless year by giving less hw. +)

Without Wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment