Sunday, October 4, 2009

Old man is having fun

Urgh, i was bored so i looked through my browsing history when i suddenly realised - i have a blog -.- crap! i have forgotten all about it for one whole week! well, you couldn't blame me for that actually, coz this one whole week is sadly uneventful T.T except for taking back the results for Trials of coz. hahahhas.... Speaking of that, i got 8 mixed As and 1 B. This blardy B is sejarah. and, it's kinda funny at how my teacher, Pn.Asmah told me about my sej results. One day, i met her in first class, and she called me over. Below is the conversation that took place the other day :

Pn. Asmah : Choo (she pronounce my name that way), kali ini exam awak tak baik eh?
Me : EH! Mana ada cikgu! kali ini sudah improve banyak berbanding dgan mid-year.
Pn. Asmah : Yakah? macam mana dengan results kamu yang lain?
Me : (beaming with pride) oh! semua A cikgu, tapi mixed. Skrang hanyer tinggal Sej saja.
Pn. Asmah : Eh, eh! Lain semua dapat A, Sejarah saya u dapat B. Apalah!
Me : (disappointed voice) B? Betulkah? Aih... saya tak expect la... ingat dapat A.

):

Yesterday morning went badminton with my frens. around 12 of us. Shoots, very long din exercise, my stamina reduced drastically -.- After the badminton, i went out just exhausted. only that. LAter on i went out with sis and her bf to watch Tsunami at Hauendae. It's a very very very nice movie. Recommended. Romantic and touching and funny. At quite scary too. The power of Mother Nature. w00ts! after watching i went to Mooncake Festival at church. Ajak Kok Yang and Chee Seng along. CS fetched me there.

Well, the celebration was ok. But spend most of the time chit-chatting with CJ, CS and KY. after the even over, while waiting for pei roo to accompany his gf, me, cj and ky took turns to drive. LOL.. it was hilarious as me and cj not yet learn driving b4. It's fun actually, but tough at first. the 2nd try was easier. hahahahhas... Cs super worried of his car, his hands never left the handbrake when we drove. XD then we went to MCD for supper and played cards.

As u can c, nothing much going on. SIgh.... Tomorrow hope exciting things will happen. AND!!! Tomorrow, i wan pia SPM d. I hate it ><

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment