Monday, September 28, 2009

~School~

DENG!!!!
Why you ask? Because...

HOLIDAYS are OUT
SCHOOL is INs

Ugh, i hate it man. Going to school after one week of holidays is HARD WORK!
First task

Getting up early.
This morning mom hit my legs to wake me up. apparently i did not budge even when she called me to get up. I woke up with feeling shocked, i tot got some problem that's y mom woke me up so early. I went "what? what? what izzit???". LOL.... mom then told me "what what la! go to school!" at that instance, i felt like many piles of rocks began tumbling down on me >< aaahas...

Then, the next hard thing is. T-R-I-A-L RESULTS! BLARDY RESULTS! i went to school, feeling all jittery -,- however, at the end of they day. i felt relieved! hahahahhas... the results were above my expectations and personally, it's good and a vast improvement compared to mid-year. XD XD...

By the way, let's rewind back time to last Wednesday.
why? hahahhas... because i nak ceritakan tentang cute cute baby kean ming ku.

It started like this. my mom and me brought my aunt and cousins out for lunch. We ate at a shitty cafe nearby Puchong. That's not the main story. the story was after the meal. Baby Kean wanna go toilet. so i brought him to the toilet. I wash my hands while he get ready to do his business. The funny thing is this, he took of his pants ard then hold his "ehem" then ....

Baby: Eh? (pulls up pants and walked towards me. He smiled sheepishly and said," Jia Jun kor kor, wo yao da bian bu shi xiao pian."

Upon hearing him, i roared with laughter. How could he forgot he wanted to shit but instead went to pee. I really really really laughed out loud! Super duper funny! I told everyone, and they laughed too.. Ahh... baby baby kean, so cute!

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment