Friday, September 11, 2009

Updates!

Hahahas, 2nd update of the day! Currently, i am addicted to facebook. it's somewhat addictive. many many things to do. hahahhas... i still remember the time when i noe nothing about facebook. i entered the homepage, and i was like "ok, what do i do now?" I only noe how to press home and profile. Others see alien to me. LOL... It's only a few days ago only i added a photo to my profile. And, unexpectedly, many said is cute -.- i swear, i dun even think it is at all..... that's the best picture i can find in this laptop. so i just put.



This is the so-called cute picture -.-

Just went to Carrefour with mom and ate mcd. Went there at around 7. sibe banyak ppl arhs, sampai from outside cannot c inside. Hahahhahas.... nah, joking. it's an exaggeration. hehehe... Oh ya!!! I am into pokemon, digimon and many other cartoon songs!!! These songs reminded me of the past. I miss those times. SIgh... i wish can turn back the clock, back to the days where there are no worries in the world. Happily playing and living our life. hahahas....



Introducing Yuri from SNSD, my 2nd wife (first is BoA). hehehe...

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment