Thursday, September 10, 2009

This is madness

OK. First and foremost, before i get to the endless rantings and crappy talks about my (blardy sickening) trial exams, i wanna say a few words. Finally get to blog during these time of hardships. T.T exams! trial SPM some more. wth!!! left a few papers left. yahoo.. anywayz.... i just noticed sumthing, many ppl are blogging!!!! It's good. but the thing is, it's about the bloggers. They are the people, i least expected that will blog. No, i am not saying they are not worthy to blog or sumthing like that. It's just .... oh, i dunno. For example, Jian Hui blogs. i got to noe it just now. i had the shock of my life, even more shocked than the time i saw the chemistry paper. LOL... I mean, i can't imagine Jian Hui, the lovable boy to share his feelings and emotions, online. Maybe i am not used to it. Not only he blogs though. What the heck, even Eugene Lee blogs!!! LOL.. Plus, their blogs are interesting (: i'll have to work harder to keep up my ratings (if i have any that is)

OK, and now (this is the 2nd time i used OK) -.- trials. I can't say i did not prepare. i did. and i spend helluva long time doing it. However, i still dun feel confident. y, u ask me? that's the answer i am searching. My chemistry and add maths grew wings already, in fact, i think they're flying away happily. LOL... seriously, this is MADNESS!!! within 2 years, we have to remember everything. Everything as in:

around 300++ pages of Sejarah, the pages are filled with WORDS, WORDS, and MORE WORDS
about 400++ pages of bio! every detailed info about it! wth!!!
400++ pages of chemistry!!! the reactions, chemicals... UGH!!!

I can't go on. >< even this makes me get a headache T.T

Putting those aside, i can't believe i've reached the last few months at high school. After this trials, then SPM, then bye bye high school. i din realise it till now. and, everytime i think about it, my heart feels ... heavy. life in high school is filled with happy and sad memories which will have everlasting effect on me. (:

Ain't gonna get emo now. gotta go. update later tonight. (:

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment