Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wrong Car

This doesn't look like holidays at all. What with all the tuitionsssssssssssss. T.T the many ss' indicates that i have MANY tuitions to attend despite the fact that it's holidays. sienn... Anywayz, Mdm Teng was fuN!!! hahahahas.... she gave us essay. and me and my frens were super lazy. so we played and talked lo. sumthing funny happened:

Mdm Teng : Haiyer! Cho and Ong ni, macam budak-budak.
(everyone laughed)
Cho : Walao, cikgu.
Mdm Teng : Patut balik Montfort, budak kecil.
Cho : Montfort cuti la cikgu.
(class roared with laughter)

XDXD.... this is not the main point. After tt, i went down. Immediately, i started to spot my mom's car, Camry. Across the road i spotted a Camry, i just walked that direction. i was sms-ing ma. and said bye bye to Ann. When i was about to reach the car, i noticed something .. confusing. I asked myself, whose that kid at the back sit? I never seen him b4. Lagi weird is, how come the driver is not my mom, but in fact, a guy??? Then i realised, i spotted the wrong car!!!!! i can tell, my face terus blushed. As i turn back, Chee Seng was pointing and laughing at me. Grrr.... super embarrassed. XD XD

Tomorrow am going to KL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
with Joshie, Gabbie and Kok Kok Ke for Scrabble competition in Times Square. Chee Seng and Chern Jin going on saturday morning 3 am coz they attending the IU NIGHT. Friday night i am going for cousin's gathering. hehehe... and the catch is, this year special can bring Gf/Bf along. haih, i wish i have one (: too bad i din ask her to be my gf. besides she is busy and some more .... Wait. Too much info. WAayyyy too much info. *tie hands up*

K la, scnie i teid my hdans up, i cna't tpye pperroly. So... tata~~~

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

1 comment:

  1. enjoy urself in kl ok??!!=)))

    and please, if u want a gf, get one after SPM. definitely not now ok toot toot!!!

    muacks

    without wax,
    babootress

    ReplyDelete