Sunday, June 7, 2009

Personal Problems

I've just realised everyone has their own problems. I used to have the naive thinking that those with happy looks dun have problems. but i've been proven wrong time and time again. Behind those happy faces, they are always constantly facing problems. hahahas.... this is not an emo post. just stating my feelings. somehow, i wish that this world would be free of problems and failures. But then, if that really happens, life would be bored and meaningless. we learn and live from and thru problems and failures. everytime we fall, we would pick ourselves up to become stronger. (: and we must always be optimistic. pessimism always make the simplest problem seem hard. Therefore, i will be optimistic and say that I can beat William Kang by a spread of +200 ... haha, i wish -.- Gawd, that was so random.

Anywayz, i am now in Kl in aunt's house. hehhe... Friday and Saturday stayed at Capitol Hotel for Scrabble competition. It was held at Times Square. National level. 6 ppl. Me, Kok Yang, Chern Jin, Chee Seng, Joshie and Gabbie. King of the hills system with 15 rounds. I lost 7 and win 8. haha.. will blog more about it with pictures next time.

Thank God my aunt is better. (: Glad she is recovering. hehehe... my baby cuzzie is soooo darn cute!!!! i slept with him yst night. at 9 am this morning, i was woken up by shouting and slapping of my face. My bb cuzzie woke me up to tell me his pants were wet. i realised he pee-ed when he slept. and my left side of pants also kena -.- but his face was soo cute, cute dao i bu se de be angry. hahahhas... then i bathed with him just now. actually, more like he bathed me -.- always spray me with water while i put soap on his body. Hahahhas... it was fun. i lurvee him...

): i miss camp. I miss the happy moments. I miss the theme talk. I miss the Q&A session. I MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT IT (minus the food)!!!!!!!!!!! aikz, i look forward to next year de camp. It'll be better and more ppl will go! YAY! ahhahas.... k la, until here ba... wanna play with baby cousin. Love u guys. Ciaouzzz

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment