Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Writings

Ok, Enough of pictures! my hands is frigging itchy! mwahhhaa.... i came back from KL at ermm around 2pm. It was tiring. But in KL was fun!!! Hahahha... My baby cousin Kean Ming is so so so so so cute!!! i lurve him to bits. even though it's only been a few hours, i missed him to bits.

I miss him hitting my face to wake me up in the morning.
I miss him calling me Jia Jun kor kor.
I miss him calling me Po Po. LOL
I miss his hugs and kisses.
I miss the time when he throws tantrums.
I miss the looks of him when he sleeps.
I miss his smile when he gets the things he want.
I miss his expression when i tickle or tease him.

In short, i miss everything about him.

I hate maids. To me, generally, maids sux. I noe many of u would say it's unfair to say that, but to me, it's true. So far, i've not met any good maids around. F maids.

Tomorrow got expedition go from school to Hutan Lipur for BSMM camp. Aikz, tiring sial!!! Omg!! i am getting, what they say, writer's block. My mind gone blank! lack of slp i suppose. haih.. so sorry! blog tomorrow (: tata~~~

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment