Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sushi Memories~

This is taken during my cousin's gathering. It was held at Senjyu Sushi. Darn nice! It is only a few pictures. coz we gobbled everything down b4 remembering to take pics. hehehe...


Cavior sushi, not my favourite. but my cousin loves it. LOL!



This is some beef rice. Pardon me as it is half eaten. I ate halfway, only to realised i forgot to take pic. heh...



Soft shell crabs, ordered 3 plates. sot merhh...

We had two tables ma... we each table ate around RM270. Means, altogether RM540. HOWEVER, my aunt is a Standard Chartered card holder, they have a promotion which is 50% to any standard chartered card holder. Which means, we only have to pay RM270! HA!


This is from Sushi King, i ate with my 5 frens during our stay in KL. hee...



taadaa~~~ crazy right? mountain... hahaha. we just take and take and take!


This is taken individually... this cost RM 3.



and... this cost RM 5 per plate.



These plates cost RM 4 per plate. We are gluttons!!!

And, we still ordered ala carte lerh!! hahahas.. altogether RM180++ shared among 6 ppl. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment