Thursday, June 18, 2009

Puzzled

Before i begin, i would like to make it clear, as clear as crystal that this has nothing to do with me or any of my personal experiences.


Firstly, i am very puzzled why in this wide world, exist such a person? Hahhaha... what kind of person u asking? A person who will betray their fren who trusted him a lot. For what? to get close to a gal. u very well noe that the gal just broke up with the bf (who regards u as his best fren). You shud noe how to react and act. And not, in front of the ex-bf, changing signals and smile across the room with the gal. No true fren would do that. Which i am very sure, your not. You always claim that ur "old" self is back. But what we want is proof and not all talk. I personally dun have any grudges against u. However, your attitude sickens me. i dun care if u c this. This is my blog and i shall write whatever i want. So what if ur so great at studying when ur such a rotten and sucky person. Not only that, a playboy some more. About ur playboy thingie, i have no comments. Main point is, you shud not have told the gal whatever the guy said. what benefits do u gain? able to get close to the gal? That's plain low and cheap. PUI!!! In fact, i feel sick now even by just blogging (dirtying) my blog about you.


Next is, how could u still be so happy and not regretful when all this happen? Shit.

End of rage.

CAMP~

Camp is here!!! Gosh i am so excited. It's tomorrow!!! This is my first time organising a camp. I mean not totally organising. It's being in the camp committee. Hahhaha... I am the same group with Yong Zhi and Ming Tat. During the expedition to Hutan Lipur, me is with Chen Yee, we both are like leaders or sumthing. And, ming tat and other ppl are following us. We are in charge of the 2nd station which is at the base of Hutan Lipur. The stupid thing is, at 8am Saturday we have to walk to Hutan Lipur first!!! AARRGHH!!! I tot Ke Jian or someone else will fetch us. Sheeshh... Actually, it would do my round tummy some good with walking such a distance. hehehe...

i have nothing much to say actually. I blog just to release my anger. (: SO long...


Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment