Tuesday, June 23, 2009

One thing i dislike about blogging is i can't think of any title!!! Gosh, i have to be creative. -.- but i just can't think any of it. Well din blog for the past few days coz tired. Friday, Saturday and Sunday i went to camp in school. BSMM camp. it was my first time being an urus setia in a camp. Tiring but fun!!! Nothing much to blog. Coz it's better to be there than reading the events. get what i mean? All i can say it's i got ALUBA on the last day!!!!!!!!!!!! And it seems only i kena -.- i went back early ma, too tired. Then i go Yf, everyone tot i sot coz of the way i walked. Leg open big big. Hahhahahhs..


Anywayz, Life's been boring nowadays. >< SPM is near. SIEN... seriously, it's like yst only we just finished exam, and now we have to prepare for the next one, trials. -.- @#$%^&* This sux. i need to brush up my chem and add maths, or else i am seriously toasted!. ahhahha... Chee Seng went to Philippines to dance!! so cool! and he said the gals there smoking hot! GRRRR... i hate him coz he din take pictures! FIshmonger, stingy fella, leave everything for himself, dun want share good fortune with me. Sheesh! He's poor guy actually. Got betrayed by 2 most trusted ppl. Cheapskate ppl, pui! Dun worry CS! UR frens and 5 Cengal behind u! GOGOGOGO, anything can find us (:


WAh se, now my stomach bursting arh! Ate MCD. My first time eating McChicken. It taste the same as Colonel Burger, so it's nothing special for me. Mom ate a lil of her Spicy Chicken Mcd. in the end, i ate a lot. Then nvm, mom said, she ate a lil for her MCD, she bought curry rice!!! Brough back home, she eat, then say, lai share, i cannot finish on my own. I was super full liaw, and i wanna say no. THen suddenly, the curry aroma filled the air. I terus pergi makan and drink milo. After eating, me cannot move. Terlalu kenyang. THe results of being tooooo greedy. ><

Hahhaas, that's all folks! tata~~~

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment