Friday, April 17, 2009

So many things, So little to write.

Yea.. i dunno y, so many things are happening, yet i dunno what to write. maybe i have what they usually call, writer's block (: MWAHHAHA... Anywayz, tomorrow da-jie might bring me go out watch Knowing at BP Mall in the afternoon. Yesh, finally can watch liaw. been wanting to watch that movie since i saw its trailer, which is 2 weeks ago? Hehexx... eh no, make it 3. Or 4. i can't remember. it's quite long ago. Aikz, >< memory is failing me man... i still remember a few days ago (woah! *claps* i remembered sumthin!).... What was it already ah? Crap........


(thinking)





(getting it)





(saw images)




(got it!)

i looked for my handphone EVERYWHERE. I repeat, EVERYWHERE. only to find it in my pocket. i did not tot of using my house phone to call my hp. Dun ask me y i din do that. Just don't ask.



And today i did some thinking while idling. Teenagers in 2009 are totally different from last time. and i mean really last time, as in our father's and grandpa's time. their definition of words are super different. Last time, when they say want to rest, they'll rest, u noe, etc. etc... now leh? c below (applies to most teenagers i noe)

Rest - Playing computer games which are stressful and super exciting.
Study - Sitting and staring at the book for 1 hour. (during every 10 mins interval short breaks are taken)
Sleep - Msg, watch tv or listen to music till dozing off...
School - During lessons : able to listen to teacher for 20 mins b4 napping with a book in front of u.
During recess : staying in class and joking with frens while ignoring prefects threatens and warnings. (food consumed b4 and during lessons)
Free periods : Havoc

This is pretty much of it. I noe it's lame but, i have nothing to write -.- anywayz, it's my blog so i can write anything i want. Ooopsss, eyelids drooping... nightttssssssss~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment