Saturday, April 18, 2009

Knowing

Yea... watched it in the afternoon with sis. (: at 1.30 pm, went to eat MCD. w00ts, ordered Double Cheeseburger and sis ordered Fillet-o-fish. Spicy MCD was for mom. BUT, mom was scared of being fat while sis scared of pimples. -.- so in the end, i practically ate everything. well, not everything but most of it. Sigh.. there goes my dieting plan. Deng! anywayz, wilian and her 2 frens were going to watch too at the same time. but then we din meet -.- Knowing (a movie) has been shown in cinema for ages so it's no suprise hardly got ppl got to watch it. in fact, big cinema seems dead. very very few ppl. i think only less than 20 ppl went to watch Knowing.

Knowing is, to me, kind of thought-provoking, touching and quite grim movie. i couldn't bring myself to smile or laugh genuinely even when there's a short laughable scene -.- Frankly, i jumped on my seat several times during this movie. It was aderaline pumping, this show. yea, it is. especially during the plane crash scene, i was gripping my chair handle. i can almost feel i my heart beating out! -.- and then there was the subway incident. throughout that scene, i fall back leaning on my seat, holding my breath like i'm sitting on a scary and crazy roller-coaster ride. No joke man.... Hahahha, starting of the show when they were showing about the past. My sister and i tot, "Are we watching the right show, knowing? How come it is soo like The Unborn?" the starting was kinda creepy.
Overall, it's a nice show. Not so good for the weak-hearted.

When i got back from the movie, i was friggin tired. i decided to slp for an hour b4 taking a bath. BUT i was fated NOT to slp. i barely slept for a few mins i will always be woken up by sumthing.

1. Hp got msg. (forgivable as she is replyin my las msg)
2. Sis came in. -.-
3. Mom closes gate.
4. MOm shouts for sis.
5. this time, i really was going to slp when suddenly........
"I DUN WANT A BOYFREN! I NEED A REAL MAN, REAL MAN!"

My sis was singing in the shower. DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's all... bye~

P.S pray my sis doesn't c this. she's gonna kill me. Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment