Saturday, January 24, 2009

Gong xi Gong xi ni!!!

Yippe!!!! CHinese new Year is here!!! or soon. anyways! it's da same!!! w00ts. super excited. i mean which chinese doesn't? Family gatherings, Ang Pows, delicious fooodsssss and lotsa fun!!! hahaha... every year, the best moments are CNY! no chinese could every deny that. i bet my angpows. =D

I will upload those those deeeelicious culprits who always make my diet plan fail - FOOD! hahha, reunion dinner we're doing DIY bbq, which we did last year. and the kids (not to mention some of the adults too) enjoyed it so much, they decided to have it again this year. BBQ chicken wings, sausages, nuggets. and also there's potluck. =D my ama cooking!!! her food is super delicious which puts all chefs to shame if and only IF she remembers to put salt into her cooking. =D hope my mom will remind her. hahahha...

i bought lotsa clothes this year!!!! hahahs, today bought one shoe. RM40. dirt cheap to me. walking shoes. it's super duper nice!!! hehehe....

i wanna wish frens, family and everyone an early

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

enjoy everyone!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment