Thursday, January 22, 2009

Back on line

Finally i get to blog. sorry for my absence, readers (if i have any). but this stupid streamyx keep on sleeping. i did everything i could and it still sleeps. but anywayz, even if got i also can't use. i can't believe it, 2 weeks of school nia already so hectic! urgh! especially hw, omg, it gives me the creeps. some of my frens, well, they are really kind-hearted (in a way). To them, by not doing hw, they are helping the teachers.

Their logic - Teachers need to mark hw, correct? if less hw, means less things to be marked which also leads to lesser burden and thus relieving the teachers from stress. Hmmm, actually it does make sense. but dunno why, our teachers dun understand the kind-heartedness of us students. sigh....

With a blink of an eye, it's soon to be CNY. Gong xi gong xi ni! hahahas, it's kinda exciting. meeting with cousins, ang pows and FOOD!!! ahhaha... went to kl last week to shop for clothes. and we ( me, James, sis and mom) ate sushi at sushi-zen. w00ts!!! it was deeeelicious. and it's friggin cheap to me. coz the food in bp double at sushi zen, wtf?? hahahs... i ate till i can't even stuff myself one grain of rice. ok, that's a lil bit exxagerating. loll

aihsss, need to slp now. denggg, tomrrow cross country! wish me luck ya!!!! yippeee~~~ my frens calling me the kao-pe de or the sot one. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment