Monday, December 22, 2008

troublesome!

Sheesh la... all these applications and blog thingies are really TROUBLESOME!!! >< style="font-style: italic;">even my blog address i also have to crack my head -.- i put many many names, eg. crazybaboon, fatbaboon, iamababoon -.- all unavailable. swt la... then suddenly i had an idea... hehehe.... why not "aplaceforcrappytalk"!!! mwahahaha.... i gotta admit, i'm smart *beams*

just had my lunch. btw, Ocean Restaurant is offering set lunches. one person RM9. minimum 4 ppl. each person call one dish, free a soup. add rice and tea is FOC. dirt cheap. i always eat 3 bowls. heh.. and i always wonder why am i getting fatter -.- tonight going futsal with chew and the rest. >< bringing my sis bf. hahha.. i borrowed him my old tennis shoes. fits him jusst nice. -DDD

my blog's dull. no pictures and all crappy talk. i will upload some for u soon, dun worry ><

No comments:

Post a Comment