Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Day The Earth Stood Still

lol.. watched it today, eh no. yesterday, since it's past 12 d. keke... anywayz, it was nice! but mostly talking is done. it's more of a serious movie. so those who expect action-pack will be dissappointed. went to Big Cinema to watch with my mom and sis. Pacific mall was full of ppl. carpark full. basement also full. what la.. i really dunno whether malaysia ppl are illiterate or just plain idiotic. since the carpack is full, why can't they just wait? instead, they go park at lanes where cars shud be able to pass through. ermm... how to say neh. simply putting, they park on every possible places even when it's not a parking space. stupid. hai dao many cars cannot jalan. stupid idiots. -.- keke....

sis going to KL tomorrow. so good. me neh. stuck at home. want go out bowling also cannot =( mom lo, dunno why she dun let. cheh... wakakka... i am currently addicted to One Step At A time by Jordin sparks. hahaha... i listen all the time, until even my mom say me. lolX~ btw, little nyonya is getting real depressing with each episodes. so depressing i dun really wanna watch -.-



i miss kean ming very much. my baby cousin ><
this is him!!!! kawaii neh. i love him a lot. he's such a cute baby >< i made a promise to myself to sayang him as much as possible! and he can now count to 5! yay! ehhe....

and i also made chocolate tang yuan!!! dark chocolate flavour. it was deeeelicious. mom even praised me =D me and my wacky ingenious idea!




=DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment