Friday, February 5, 2010

I will treasure the memories of the past.

Chinese New year is coming. This means i am going back to my hometown. My beloved hometown, Batu Pahat. It may be just a small town, with little attractions but that is the place where it held most of my memories. Memories has begun to flood into my mind.

I miss the times when me and frens went for a drink b4 going to Physics Ong.
I miss playing tennis under the hot sun.
I miss going for outings and dinners with frens.
I miss having Char Tau Kuey with mom and sis for supper.
I miss going to Hutan Lipur and climb the stairs.
I miss going to High School.
I miss my class 5 Cengal, the usual place i hang out with frens during recess.
I miss the teachers (except for a few though)
I miss playing cards and talk crap with my frens during lessons.
I miss all the precious moments of my secondary school life.
I miss buying my favourite Petitza from BB Bakery (hoping they still have it)
I miss the bubble tea from Witchery Ider.

There are too many things too list here. Even though they are just little things, but they hold great significance to me. I hope to be able to do some of it again. (: as for now, move along!!!

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment