Monday, January 18, 2010

To infinity and BEYOND!

Yeah, i agree. it's a lame title post -.- Coz it really has nothing to do with the following content. ^^

Alrightie, first things first. COLLEGE ROCKS! WooHoo~~~ my class rocks, my classmates rocks, my teachers rocks! and also, Spec Maths do rock my mind until i have a headache -.- why you ask? Lol... Ok, it's like this. Form 5 or former Form 5 students, remember the add maths topic Trigonometry, where we learn about Mr. Soh's Toa Kah? Hahahha.. well, we're learning that in chapter 1 of spec maths. and believe me, it's gonna get harder soon. GAH! BLAH! ACK! why da hell did i take spec maths? what to do, need it to achieve my ambition. xD

Every morning, i have to walk from SJ KTM station to Taylors. It's about 10 mins walk. But when the first time i walked there, it took me 45 mins of non-stop walking. My smart sis showed me a way (a very very very long one) to taylors through the phone. Thinking back, i shud've just listened to Gab. Coz his route, to my utmost surprised, many many many Taylorians (name given to those studying in Taylors, awesome isn't it?) were walking. I seriously couldn't believe my eyes. o_o it's was like a trail of ants walking towards their nest (if u look from above in the helicopter). ^^

Today was full of surprises! Firstly, it is because of the open-mindedness of KL ppl (especially gals). I mean, in BP, if i tell a dirty joke, most gals will not listen to it, some will shake their head in disgust and only a few, a very teensy weensy number of gals would actually like it. Lol, but today, i told the Buttercorn, Mayonnaise and the Baby story to them. OMG, they laughed so much. i am soo delighted ^^ hahahhaas.. first time gals laugh so much about it. lol. And 2nd is kinda shocking more than surprising. Melody said hi to me o_o and of coz the person behind her ignored me, and so did I ^^ hahahhas... i mean, after that thingie, i din expect her to be nice to me. i was talking to Colin when she greeted me. i was kinda speechless as it was awkward and surprising that i dinno what to say. I did what most ppl will do, nod and smile and say,"yeah". lol
(and no, in case ur thinking of it, this is not about BGR relationship, with me, that is o_o, nah, it's complicated, u wouldn't understand it unless u noe the story.)

And now, i've to excuse myself to do my homework. Yes frens, i am going to do my homework, dun laugh -.- i am trying not to do what i did (or not doing) about my homework during almost my entire school life. LOL... Shhhh... dun tell my sister. XD...

*Spec maths, here i come!!! Rock my mind T.T*

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment