Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Post-SPM blog post

OK. Before i carry on with my craps. First things first.

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
HALLLEELUUJAAAHHHHHH!!!
HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

SPM IS OVER, i repeat O-V-E-R!!!


calm down, calm down... (heaves a sigh [of relief that is] and maintains composure)

*ehem*
ok, now as u all know, SPM is indeed over (for me and a few others that is). hahahaha... it's a nice feeling. VERY nice... it's exciting too. and dun forget, a big relief for me. AND AND, very very gratifying. ahh, u get my point... hahahahhas... overall my SPM was ok ok for me... not very good (joshua that kind of good) and not very bad (din study at all that kind of bad).

actually, this post is just for introduction (: more coming up. hehehhe... hope u all dun get bored with it. XD...

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment