Wednesday, September 16, 2009

~Song, SONGS~

First is "song"! coz, TRIALS OVER!!!! YAHOO!!!! This means that holidays and i can play play play! (this also means SPM coming). but look, it's hidden so far back in my brain that i can't c properly. hehehee... Enjoying myself larhs. hehe.. pity those taking PA tomorrow. But it's just a day only! u all can do it! hehehe... I've lotsa plans planned for tomorrow already!

TOMORROW'S SCHEDULE
9.30 - wake up
10.00 - eat breakfast
11.00 - face computer
1.30 - Lunch
2.30 - Computer
4.45- Mdm. Teng
6.30 - Face comp
7.30 - eat dinner.
8.00 - Play and watch tv till slp.

My schedule sounds exciting huh??? hahhaha... Of coz, i wont follow exactly la, if frens ask me out, i'll go. heheheh... TOday after school, cs fetched me back. b4 that, chern jin, meng ee, chee seng and me go eat KFC. hahahha... Saw Li Ren there. It was a nice meal. Funny one too. LOL... Chee Seng go eat the Cheekaroni and X-meal. Sohai he, sure cannot finish la. We advised him to bring back the burger. I jiu say, "ya lo, when u study with JQ at Hutan Lipur, can eat it when hungry." He terus zadao then we all laughed! hhahahaas..

Ok, now move on to SONGS! For the past few days, i've been downloading songs! Songs that i even forgot it existed! Sam Hui, The Beatles, Pokemon, Digimon and much much more. Their songs are so nice!!! cause it's kinda like oldies, i get to think back to the time when i first hear the songs (which was when i was a little kid) hahahaha... Such memories.

WHAT THE HECK!!! I JUST LOOKED AT THE CLOCK! IT'S BLARDY MIDNIGHT! HOLY MAMA!!!! i still tot i t was 10.30 -.-

Until here then, tata (:

P.S I wish all of those taking PA the best of luck and may God be with you! Gambatek!

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment