Friday, September 18, 2009

Ohhh happy day!

hahahha... am in Kl now. Puchong to be exact. to be more exact at Kean Ming's house!!!! hahaha... he is sitting on my lap, eating chocolate with his mouth and hands black with chocolates. hahaha... cute boy (: reached at KL around 3 pm...

Oh ya! happy day coz got a new laptop (: Hehhehe.... HP Compaq CQ61. w00ts! my da jie said it is a new model lerh.... My aunt from UK ben lai come here with her hubby. but her hubby last minute cannot come, so she used the air ticket money and buy a laptop for my grandpa. She blur blur, forgot my grandpa dunno use laptop. Dahlah handphone tak tau, nak comp lagi. hahahaha.... then my aunt jiu give me. I was shocked at first, i tot she purposely play a trick on me. mana tau, is real. what can i do but say yes and thank you lots lots!!! hahahhas...

Pictures of the laptop.



sooo cool... gagaga....

And now the baby is cowering on my lap. Thunder and lightning. so cute!!! ^^


Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment