Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Serious Case of Blurness

OK, i am just back from YF Camp 2009. well, not exactly just, it was really yesterday night. anywayz, it was friggin nice and i lurvvveeeee it!!!! U noe, the camp was .... ooops!!! digression. i forgot, i am gonng blog about it tonight. 2 simple reasons. i'm currently collecting the photos and ideas. now just blog a while. a short one.

Back to my topic. Wanna noe what's the blurness? i'll tell u. it all begins on one hot afternoon (which is this afternoon -.-). I am having a minnie stomach ache so i went to the toilet to do "business". I noticed ran out of toilet paper already, so i went into the backroom to take some. after i took out a roll, i put it on a table nearby. then, i tied back up the plastic. It was quite hard u c, tying the plastic. i tied and tied and tied for quite some time. after i managed to tie it up, i went to toilet without the toilet paper!!!!!! i only realised it when i was halfway thru "meeting" my "clientss". In the end, i have to shout to wake my mom's afternoon nap to ask her help me bring the toilet paper. I've no choice, either i wake her up or i just sit there with my "clients" and feel dirty and smelly for about 45 mins - 1 hour. -.-

Gonna eat fried rice together with fried egg d. I am proud to say i fried the egg all by myself. (: no help or advice was given!!! wakakaka!!!

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment