Friday, June 26, 2009

A sad sad day

I call this a sad sad day, because at Michael Jackson, the King Of Pop passed away this morning!!!! Today was a beautiful morning, but when i was beratur-ing during assembly. My physics teacher came to us students, and said, "Michael Jackson passed away this morning (Malaysia time) due to Cardiac Arrest." Some were speechless. Some shocked. I could not believe my ears when i hear that. It's so sudden! man, i am not a die-hard fan of him, but still a fan. i was seriously distraught. SIgh.... A man's life is so unpredictable. To me, he is not gone, he remains here, in the hearts of everyone. (:

______________________________________________________________________________________

Today was open day!!! I went to school as usual which is around 6.55. Teacher said got assembly, whoever go late will like kena punished. My frens go around 9. I dun wanna get punished so i went same time. Damm, i was cheated. -.- nothing happened to those going late. BUt anywayz, i went back at 8 (: ehhehe... My class teacher is Ms. Esther. She got Mr. Lee to help her with the open day thingie. i was sitting on the chair in my class with my mom. I suddenly realised, Ms. Esther talks a lot to the parents, as in tell them about their son. Beads of sweat begun to form on my head. I was friggin scared >< in my mind, tons of questions swirled around it.

"Is she gonna complain i often go out of her class?"
"Is she gonna say i make too much noise?"
So on and so for.

Finally, it was my turn. I forced a smile and said,"good morning teacher". Then, THANK GOD! HAhahhaha... i got all worked up for nothign! Teacher just told my mom i was a little playful and i could have done better. That's all (: hehehhe... heng arh!

Tomorrow is a school day -.- SUX! But, afternoon going to change number for the Youth Pack thingie. And at night, gonna watch movie with frens! Hehhehe... Kok Yang wanna belanja us Pizza Hut as a belated birthday thingie. then we go and watch the much anticipated, Transformers 2! Yay!!! Sunday going to Square 1. Celebrate Jin Yi's birthday. hehehe...

K la, wanna slp. blardy school tomorrow -.- sweeeeet dreams everybody!

Without wax,
~B@bOoN~

No comments:

Post a Comment